Wednesday, June 24, 2015

June Stitch from Stash

Month : June
Spent: $ 14.25
Carryover: $ 14.57
Balance: $ 25.32
 
Good afternoon! It's that time of the month, to share my update for the Stitch from Stash group. This will be my last one. I have decided not to join back up. I want to thank Mel and all her lovely helpers! I appreciate all the hard work you have done to make this such a great group! After 18 months, I am ready to take a break. :-)
 
 
I am feeling very virtuous this month! I bought 3 small patterns from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery ,earlier this month when they were having a sale and I bought the newest Classic Colorworks / Little House Needleworks thread pack. Well, I have stitched and finished two of the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery patterns and I am almost done with the LHN piece!  Yay me! :-) :-) :-)
I already showed you the scissor fob that I finished. Today, I have Ice Cream, You Scream to show you. It was a fun little stitch and I just did a simple finish. I am hoping to find some cute ribbon or an ice cream cone charm. :-)
 
 
I am almost finished with my next piece. It is Sweet Rose by Little House Needleworks, with two of the new Classic Colorworks threads. I think I might make it into a quilted wall hanging. :-)
I probably won't have much to show for a while, because we are leaving to go and visit family for two weeks. Hopefully I will be able to squeeze in some stitching. :-)
 
 
I hope that you are having a lovely start to summer, or winter.
Happy stitching!
Love, Heather
Sweet Rose by Little House Needleworks
 
Ice Cream, You Scream by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery 

9 comments:

Tricia T said...

Great job, Heather! Way to finish those projects!! : ) Thanks for your sweet comment - I really appreciate your prayers. : )

Justine said...

What gorgeous little stitches! That ice cream one is super cute and I love the way you finished it.

Julie said...

Super ice cream pillow. Have a wonderful time with your family.

Brigitte said...

Great stitching and finishing this month
For me it will also be the last month of SFS. I have been a member since the beginning as well and it was a great time. And I got to know my stash a lot better than before.
Have a great vacation time!

Mii Stitch said...

Sweet Rose from LHN is so pretty, and is coming along really nicely :)

Irene said...

meravigliosi i tuoi ricami

Carol said...

What a cute little finish, Heather--perfect for this hot summer weather (although our high on Sunday will only be in the 60s!!)... Love the colors in that LHN Sweet Rose WIP as well. LHN is such nice comfort stitching, isn't it?

Chris said...

Lovely stitching and perfect finish..I love ice cream!

Sally said...

Brilliant finishes Heather. Love the LHN one. Think I may have to get that one as I have an idea for a gift. Lol.

Hope you have a great time away.