Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Stitch from Stash update #3

I can't believe I have let a month go between posts. Sorry! :-) I still haven't quite recovered from the flu, I am going to the doctor on Thursday, so hopefully we can figure out what is going on with me. Enough of me. :-)
I haven't stitched a whole lot, but I have gotten some progress to show. I finished February calendar girl and started March Calendar girl and I am almost done with it. I worked a little bit on my Party Cakes any then ran out of Poblano Pepper. The newer skeins were not even in the same color tones. The DMC wasn't close either, so I headed to The Strawberry Sampler and the wonderful ladies there came to my rescue. They had some older skeins in their stash. They are my heroes!  :-)
The other day we needed to go to Whole Foods, so what's a girl to do, but go across the street to The Strawberry Sampler. :-) :-) :-) I ended up picking up a piece of fabric for Slicker Bunny, some yellow wdw for the slicker, some wdw for Frosty Forest and a little DMC kit. 
So my total for March is $25.60, but I have $48.10 carry over from the last two months, I am good to go.
Well, I hope to be back soon. I have a lot of knitting to show (I have been taking a mitten class,and I have few other things to show you. :-)
Did I mention that it's snowing here again! !! Blah!  :-(
Happy stitching!
Love, Heather

6 comments:

Carol said...

I'm so sorry to hear you're still not feeling that great, Heather--this winter really took a toll on so many! Hope it warms up soon and I'm sure then you'll start feeling normal :)

Love your calendar girls--they really are sweet and I'm excited to hear you're going to stitch Slicker Bunny. He is one of my favorite finishes!

Take care now...

Barb said...

I love all your projects. I hope Slicker Bunny turns out great! Plus, I sure hope you are feeling much better soon.

butterfly said...

Sorry you have been ill Heather and hope you are better now.
Love all your beautiful stitching I am stitching those lady ones they are so cute, hugs.

Karen Andreola said...

Your pink frosted cakes look sweet. Speaking of pink the rose paper of your blog is gorgeous.
I hope the food from Whole Foods will contribute to your good health as well as a sunny springtime.
Looking forward to seeing your knitting.

diamondc said...

Hope you feel better soon, I am stitching from stash myself and loving it, however I am getting low on fabric so off to the needlework shop to buy a few pieces.

Catherine

Sally said...

Hope you are feeling better by now Heather.

Lovely stitching.