Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A finish and a new start...

I have a new finish! I started Autumn Harvest by Little House Needleworks on Sunday August 7th and finished it on Sunday August 14th. I stitched it on 28ct Tea dyed Irish Linen with the recommended DMC threads. It was a very fun and fast stitch. I am getting it ready to be taken to the framers this weekend. I will show it when I get it back.

I have already started a new Autumn stitch. It is Acorn Hill by Little House Needleworks. I am stitching it on 28 ct Vintage Lentil by Lakeside Linens with the Crescent Colours substitution. I took this picture yesterday and I have already made a lot more progress. This one is going to take me a lot longer, so I will be sure and show updates.

Sorry the pictures are so dark, it is Monsoon season here in Arizona so we have been having storms every day! YEAH!

Welcome to all of my new followers! ;o)

~Heather

5 comments:

Siobhán said...

Congratulations on the finish!! LHN does such great autumnal pieces. I like your new start, too!

Tricia T said...

Your LHN finish is adorable! I love their patterns, and I hadn't seen this one stitched.

Heather Rogers said...

Love it! I am sooo ready for a great fall. :)
Hugs~

Vicky L said...

Autumn Harvest came out beautiful. I love it! You are making good progress on Acorn Hill.

Heather said...

Thanks ladies! Can you tell that I am soooo ready for Autumn? ;o) It was only 107 this afternoon!!! ;o)

~Heather